NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 July 2003 Lisp NYC: ROBOCUP KNOPPIX ASDF ILC

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 July 2003 Lisp NYC: ROBOCUP KNOPPIX ASDF ILC
Date: 8 Jul 2003 06:22:22 -0400

Last month Lisp NYC learned from Bruce Lee, particularly assisted by
Anton Straaten and Kenny Tilton, that there is/is-not one Lisp.

Tuesday 8 July 2003 on the Island of the Manahattoes, Lisp folk will
gather, and no, TINLC, why, this is just some people eating and drinking
together in a simple, straightforward, and regular way.

Official Lisp NYC announcement, with supporting correspondence, below.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org

  from="official Lisp NYC announcement"
  includes="some notes posted to the Lisp NYC mailing list"
  edit-level="only some header lines suppressed and spelling part moved to
       dictionary ruts">