Re: bug in xterm -nw mode?

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: bug in xterm -nw mode?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:27:21 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:
> Sam Halliday wrote:
> [ emacs -nw does not understand the [home] and [end] keys ]
>
> While I see the behaviour you describe with Emacs 21.3, the CVS
> version of Emacs Does The Right Thing.

just pulled cvs emacs, i was using a version from late-june before... i still
see this issue with aterm (TERM=xterm, xterm-color or rxvt), but the problem has
disappeared with xterm (TERM=xterm and xterm-color)

thanks for noticing glenn, but i still think something might be broken... if
this is definitely an aterm problem i will report a bug.