resize window with mouse sets cursor focus to above window

From: Qiezi .
Subject: resize window with mouse sets cursor focus to above window
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:54:12 +0800

Hi,

I find that resizing a window with the mouse sets the cursor focus to the above window. Clicking on the inter-window line does the same thing, without any resizing. This is on a click-to-focus window manager; I suppose it might work fine on a mouse-over-focusing window manager. But that's beside the point, I want to resize I buffer I'm working on, and continue editting on the same buffer, not have to run other-window.

Out of curiosity I tried it on XEmacs and no problems. Will this be the straw that breaks my back into switching to the even-more-bloated XEmacs? I have been getting good service from Mr. Zawinski's night club, maybe the text editor will do the same, eh.... If people think this is a bug I'll send it to the bug list.

TIA,
-Qiezi

No masks required! Use MSN Messenger to chat with friends and family. http://go.msnserver.com/HK/25382.asp