CHARITY FUNDS.

From: rebecca daoud
Subject: CHARITY FUNDS.
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:57:23 -0700

From: Mrs. Rebecca Zayyad Daoud

I am the above named person from Tunisia but now undergoing medical treatment.

I am married to Dr.Zayyad Daoud who worked with Malaysia embassy in Nigeria for
nine years, before he died in the year 2000. We were both married for eleven
years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death
we were both Christians and since his death I decided  not to re-marry outside
my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
$27.6Million (Twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a
finance/security company in Europe.Presently, this money is still with the
Finance/Security Company.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Six months due
to my cancer illness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to
church,Less privilege, or better still a Christian individual that will utilize
this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want interested church or
individual that will use this to fund help churches, orphanages ,widows and
propagating the Gospel and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The
Bible
made us to understand that it is more Blessed to give than to receive I took
this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and
my husband relatives are fighting over the properties and I don't want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by their greedy attitude. I don't
want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom
of the Lord.  Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because
of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
always. I don't want them to know about this development.
know With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company Europe and other relative
documents that will enable you pick up the funds. I will also issue you a
letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this
fund.
I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my
shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever
that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always
be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you.
You can contact me via my email address.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Rebecca Zayyad Daoud.
Please do reply me via (rebecca_daoud@sify.com)

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329