Re: getting emacs 21.3 for windows?

From: Bijan Soleymani
Subject: Re: getting emacs 21.3 for windows?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:37:49 GMT

Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> writes:

> Marcus Frings <iam-est-hora-surgere@despammed.com> writes:
>
> > * Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> wrote:
> >
> >> If you want a crazy cutting edge type version you can get the CVS
> >> version compilled for windows from my website at:
> >> http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/
> >
> > Your version is from 2003-05-19. Somehow I remember that once you said
> > here or in another Emacs group you would compile a more recent binary of
> > the CVS tree in June or July. Will you do so?
>
> I did say it, so I'll guess I'll do it. I don't have access to the
> computer I used the last time I built it, so I'll have to set things
> up again. But I think I should be able to get my hands on a computer
> with windows on it at work.

I've just compiled a new batch of emacs from CVS. Due to lack of
access to a Windows machine, I had to compile it on one of the
computer in the library at school.

Forgive me if this message ends up being all fubar, but I'm posting
from said computer in the library and didn't have all my .emacs and
.gnus configuration stuff with me.

I hope everyone enjoys it. I know I couldn't survive on Windows
without emacs. And of course perl, python, mozilla, putty, mingw(gcc),
psi(jabber client), gimp, videolan, and so on.