Emacs LISP Question

From: Yakov Nekritch
Subject: Emacs LISP Question
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:04:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have the following emacs lisp question.
How can I implement a  mouse pop-up menu, for a menu defined with
easy-menu-define?

I was thinking about something like this:

(require 'xcscope )

(defun mouse-popup-cscopemenu ( )
 "Popup a cscope menu."
 (popup-menu  cscope:menu ) )

(define-key c-mode-base-map [S-down-mouse-3]  'mouse-popup-cscopemenu)

And  cscope:menu is defined in  xcscope.el .

However this does not work. When I press Shift-RightMouse I get:

Wrong type argument: commandp, mouse-popup-cscopemenu

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with my approach and how this function should
be realised?
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Yakov

Dr. Yakov Nekrich               Phone:  +49-(0)228-734209
Computer Science Department     Fax:    +49-(0)228-734440
University of Bonn              e-mail: yasha@cs.uni-bonn.de
Römerstrasse 164,               http://theory.cs.uni-bonn.de/~yasha
53117 Bonn
Germany