wb-line-number users

From: john doe
Subject: wb-line-number users
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

Do any users of wb-line-number know if it is possible
to set the line-spacing value for the frame with the
line numbers in it? I use the following in my startup
file:

(add-hook 'text-mode-hook
          (lambda () (setq line-spacing 10)))

But, this leaves the frame with the line numbers out
of sync with the other frame's line spacing (though
the line number count is correct).

I tried to describe-variable wb*, but none of the
variables looked applicable.

Any help would be great!

Thanks.