Re: Help - can't associate files on Windows XP?

From: Bjoern
Subject: Re: Help - can't associate files on Windows XP?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:10:22 +0200

Martin Stemplinger wrote:

On Do Sep 11 2003 at 22:02, Bjoern <bjoern_p1@gmx.net> wrote:

I'm using emacs 21.3 for Win32, but ever since I upgraded to 21.3 (I
think, although I am not too sure about the exact timing), I have been unable to associate files with emacs.

Did you try to associate files by setting the corresponding registry
keys?

No, because I don't really know how the registry works. I guess it's about time I study it.

For example this should associate c-files with gnuclient

Thanks - I'm still not sure how to use it, but once I get a better idea, I'll probably get back to your code snippet.

Bjoern

[...]