(no subject)

From: Matthieu ROCHE
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:55:43 +0100

Hello,

I face a strange problem with Emacs 21.2. I'm running Debian Woody 3.0r0 as
Linux distro, and when I launch Emacs
under my user account, it doesn't work. KDE gives up the launch after 30
seconds or so, and Konsole tells me that
there are the following problems :

Warning : locale not supported by C library- locale unchanged
No fonts match '-*-*-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-c-*-iso8859-15'

The thing is Emacs is working great under root account. So I don't have any
idea where the problem can come from.
If someone has an answer to my problem, please help me... Thank you

Matthieu

Plus simple, plus fiable, plus rapide : découvrez le nouveau Caramail -
http://www.caramail.lycos.fr