Intelligent completion

From: Dave Footitt
Subject: Intelligent completion
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:52:30 +0100

Hi all,

I've been away from this newsgroup for a few years now, so apologies if
this question has been asked many times.  I'm wondering if there has been
any movement on the 'intelligent completion' (particularly for C++) in
Emacs, similar to Slickedit or Codewright.

Last I heard there was the bovinator thing, is that still around?  And
speedbar, is it possible to make it auto-open the tags list in the current
file (I know it currently automatically jumps to the current file).

Many thanks,

Dave