Re: Colour customization in LaTeX mode

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Colour customization in LaTeX mode
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:08:42 -0600

vanad@onetel.net.uk wrote:

Has there been any progress on allowing colour preferences
in 21.2.1 ? I acquired 21.2.1 as part of RH9. I've been using
20.7.1 under RH7.2 and had colours in LaTeX mode selected so as to give light foreground colours on a dark background. I have weak eyes, need a full screen window, and find the white background too dazzling. I'm not particularly worried which colours go with math, display, environments, etc,
except that grey for comments seems sensible. Below is the
personal part of my ~/.emacs file. I also have a lot in
~/.Xdefaults.

Have you tried color-theme.el?  (I haven't, but it has some enthusiastic
users.)  Get it at http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ColorTheme

--
Kevin Rodgers