Tramp Autocompletion of hostname,user (and password)

From: Søren "Pengman" Pedersen
Subject: Tramp Autocompletion of hostname,user (and password)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:39:09 +0200

Hi all...
Due to some miracle (I dont know what happened) I can now connect with
tramp from windows (with plink). My question is now: Can I make a file (like
.netrc for ange-ftp) where I can store hostname and my credentials so I
dont have to type them everytime? If yes, what is it called and how is the
format

Thanks in advance
                                   Søren