Re: [OT] inundated by Swen / Gibe emails

From: Adam Hardy
Subject: Re: [OT] inundated by Swen / Gibe emails
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:12:23 +0200

Ah! I just saw that this group is on usenet. Rats! So that why.

On 09/24/2003 10:25 AM Rob Thorpe wrote:
I am wondering why, because I thought I could just delete this email address and subscribe on another one, it's just this list that I use the address for. But will it help? Any ideas?

If I don't reply again, it's because I missed the mail amongst all the Swen crap.

It might help a bit.  I'm getting swen/gibe emails at the rate of
about 300/200 per day.  I can only assume that this is because lots of
the spammers who've found my address on usenet have caught it.

Does anyone know more?