Re: How do I get global-grep-and-replace to work?

From: Cinnamon
Subject: Re: How do I get global-grep-and-replace to work?
Date: 26 Sep 2003 18:17:04 -0700

Klaus Berndl <klaus.berndl@sdm.de> wrote in message
news:<u3cej3dgh.fsf@sdm.de>...
> I do not know any function `global-grep-and-replace' neither in Emacs nor in
> XEmacs. In which package is this function located?
>
> Thanks,
> Klaus

Hi,

its in a file called globrep.el.  I'm not sure if that is a standard
file or where I picked it up -- someone else used to maintain the
Xemacs here till recently.  I can give you a copy of it if its useful.
 Would be nice if it worked cause I often have to replace stuff in
files like that, life would be much easier this way :)

Cinnamon