Re: Eshell help.

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: Re: Eshell help.
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:51:17 +0200

Vincenzo Di Somma <enzo@reflab.it> writes:

> I followed your suggestion and tryied to use M-x term, I had my shell
> working quit soon but,

Do you have to do anything special, apart from just typing M-x term
RET and then confirming Emacs suggestion of /bin/bash with RET?

> just after ther first 'ls' command emacs crashed immedialty, blocked
> without any life sign :) What`s wrong ?

Does Emacs really crash or does term just slurp all your keyboard
input?  Does C-c C-c do anything?  What if you have one Emacs with two
frames and you run term in one frame; does the other frame still
function?

> (emacs 21 on debian testing i386)

Which Emacs is that.  Tip: type C-u C-x C-e after the closing
parenthesis of (emacs-version).

  Lute.

--
(spook) => "Etacs investigation Sundevil"
(insert-file-contents "~/.signature") => (error "`~/.signature' too rude")