Re: pointer focus

From: Peter Lee
Subject: Re: pointer focus
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:25:14 GMT

>>>> twylie  writes:

    twylie> At home, when I use emacs on my windows machine, the mouse
    twylie> pointer always stays on top of the emacs terminal even
    twylie> when I'm typing in it; this can be rather distracting. Is
    twylie> there a setting to make the pointer go away once you start
    twylie> using the terminal?

Does this help?

,----[ C-h f mouse-avoidance-mode RET ]

`----