Gnus html again

From: Roger Mason
Subject: Gnus html again
Date: 08 Oct 2003 16:30:17 -0230

Hi,

First thanks to those who replied to my previous posting (Gnus &
html).  That request for help was stimulated by the following error
(in the minibuffer) on trying to open some messages:

Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

The following is the header information of a message that produces the
error: