Re: emacs as an ide

From: Martin
Subject: Re: emacs as an ide
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:05:48 +0100

Philip, Pascal, kgold,

Thanks for your replies.  I reckon I would use the Tools Compile option to
compile the current buffer.
To build the current project and current solution, I would use different
make commands. (I already have a make file with appropriate targets in it)
However I am too lazy to do the M-x compile command - I don't want to have
to type any commands.  I just want to configure the commands and then access
them from a button or menu.

Do you know how I do that?

Thanks
Martin