Re: Pasting from Emacs to Mozilla in Mandrake

From: Sapient Fridge
Subject: Re: Pasting from Emacs to Mozilla in Mandrake
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:59:23 +0000

In message <1c58a7c3.0310290755.661b92f3@posting.google.com>, Barman Brakjoller <brakjoller@hotmail.com> writes
> After that I navigate to Mozilla and use middle mouse button to paste.
> Don't remember if C-v works.

The middle mouse button has no effect for me, interestingly I can cut from one EMACS and yank the text into another using the keyboard so it's putting the text into the clipboard no problem. This only works between EMACS's though, it doesn't work for Mozilla.

Interestingly enough the middle mouse button doesn't appear to do anything in *any* of the Linux applications and the wheel has no effect. I know it works though because I've got it plugged into a kvm switch box and it works fine in windows.

Is there something I have to do to enable the middle mouse button in Mandrake? The mouse is a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.
--
sapient.fridge@spamsites.org  ICQ #17887309        *  Save the net   *
Grok: http://spam.abuse.net   http://www.cauce.org * kill a spamhaus *