Posting large modes in gnu.emacs.sources

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Posting large modes in gnu.emacs.sources
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:57:20 +0100

Hi all,

I recently finished (I hope) a new major-mode for writing NetRexx. It's 60kb large. Would it be frowned upon if I were to post this in gnu.emacs.sources?

Kind regards,

Arjan Bos

--
If you really want to contact me, then replace the "I see you" text by its three letter accronym, ICU.

Fabricate Diem PVNC, Motto of the Night Watch -- Terry Pratchett