Re: Ediff from command line - winXP

From: Søren "Pengman" Pedersen
Subject: Re: Ediff from command line - winXP
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:28:14 +0100

"Stefan Reichör" <stefan.reichoer@riic.at> wrote in message
w4dbrrs8u43.fsf@felix.riic.uni-linz.ac.at">news:w4dbrrs8u43.fsf@felix.riic.uni-linz.ac.at...

> Hi Søren!
>
> I use gnudoit:
> gnudoit "(ediff-files \"file1\" \"file2\")"
>
> Stefan.

Hi Stefan  - and thanks

that sort of works... And by that I means that it works - but not really in
the the way I would like to do it:

I would like to be able to use this command in a .bat-file, like:
    compare.bat:
        gnudoit "(ediff \"%1\" \"%2\")"

but that wont work since the filename have to be in either d:\\files\\file1
(double backslash) or d:/files/file1 (unix way - with single slashes)...
My questions is now:
1: Can I make the emacs system look in the current directory for the files??
2: Is there a way to make batch-files expand %1 into either of these paths
(Might be the wrong NG for this question)

Søren