TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN OF (MR ADAMS ADAMS BOONE)

From: jidetiawo jidetiawo
Subject: TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN OF (MR ADAMS ADAMS BOONE)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:12:44 -0800

TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN OF (MR ADAMS ADAMS BOONE)

ATTENTION

I am Barrister Jide Tiawo a Solicitor, I know it will come to you as a surprise
because we have not met either physically or through correspondence. I am the
Personal Attorney to
Mr. Adams Boone a national of your country, and a contractor here in Nigeria.
On the 21st of April 2000, my client, were involved in a car accident along
Ibadan / Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the
event of the accident, after the several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of
no avail, hence I contacted you.

I plead for your assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by
my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Apex
Bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the APEX BANK where
the deceased had an account valued at about US$8M (Eight Million United Stated
Dollars). Consequently, APEX BANK as issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating
the relatives for over 2 years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that
the proceeds of this account valued at US$8MD can be paid to you and then you
and me can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be for
expenses or tax as your government may require. If you are interested to kindly
forward immediately the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please direct your reply
through this Email Box immediately you receive this proposal for more
explanation on the inheritance.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Jide Tiawo (Esq.).
Alternative E-mail Address: jidetiawolawfirm@yahoo.com

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329