Re: What the next machine will be like after iMac.

From: Dan Anderson
Subject: Re: What the next machine will be like after iMac.
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:29:03 -0500

::snip::
> The next machines will be Lisp machines with Emacs operating system
> running on them.
<tongue in cheek>

        You're way behind the times and need to upgrade.  ;-P  I've been using
Emacs as an OS for years and never once looked back.  Read mail, search
files, browse the web, whatever I need to do I can do in Emacs.  I never
understood the argument about Microsoft being a monopoly because they
bundle so much software.  In Emacs OS I can word process, surf the web,
read mail, read news, program, compile, run said programs, and find
fulfillment.  Plus I can customize just about anything I want in LISP.
All hail the one true editor!

</tongue in cheek>

:-D

-Dan