Re: copy/paste with other programs

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: copy/paste with other programs
Date: 08 Nov 2003 11:22:22 -0800

Oliver> It returns the same text that I get when using the middle
Oliver> button, which is definitely not the text selected in
Oliver> Evolution. If I hit the middle button over a shell window or
Oliver> gvim or whatever immediately afterwards, I get the correct text,
Oliver> only Emacs doesn't show it.

I had seen this with Mozilla some time back.  Reported on g.e.bugs, was
told by RMS to debug with gdb (if I remember correctly, or something
else similarly time & energy consuming), gave up.  Meanwhile I have
switched from Mozilla classic to Firebird, and I don't see this anymore.

--
"Rap music is our punishment for neglecting music education."
An anonymous teacher