Re: What the next machine will be like after iMac.

From: Dan Anderson
Subject: Re: What the next machine will be like after iMac.
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:10:13 -0500

> But why are you still using Ximian Evolution for sending mail?

You'll notice from the original post that there was a <Tongue in Cheek>
XML tag and lots of smileys which were meant to imply a joke.  :-D

> If you think that Emacs lacks some features that Evolution has, then
> could you tell what features of Evolution are most critical for you.
> I just started to implement some of Evolution's features for Emacs, so
> this will improve.

        Actually I'm in the process of trying to switch to Emacs as an e-mail
client and getting rid of Evolution.  If Emacs is not what I need I may
be forced to figure out some way to tell Evolution to use Emacs as the
text editor.  :-D  I use evolution because, well, it's relatively easy
to set up.  Sometimes GUIs are nice when you don't have a week to spend
learning the proper key bindings.

-Dan