diary sexp help (Monday after 3rd Friday of month)

From: Bruce Durling
Subject: diary sexp help (Monday after 3rd Friday of month)
Date: 10 Nov 2003 10:30:41 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to write a diary sexp that will mark the Monday after the
3rd Friday of the month.

Marking the 3rd Friday is easy with

%%(diary-float t 5 3)

I've also shamelessly copied the code for figuring out paydays based
on the working day on or before the desired date.

This one is stumping me, if I could figure out a date for it then I
would be fine. I just don't know how to do it based on the 3rd Friday.

All help is appreciated and I will continue to pay the community back
by giving emacs support and evangelism in my work place and beyond.

; )

cheers,
Bruce