Re: Alt Gr problems

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Alt Gr problems
Date: 10 Nov 2003 16:27:53 -0600

Marc Girod <girod@shire.ntc.nokia.com> writes:

> >>>>> "BB" == Barman Brakjoller <brakjoller@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> BB> Why is this so and can I fix it?
>
> BB> I'm using Emacs 21.2.1 on Windows 2000.
>
> I know this is a FAQ on Unix/X.

Umm, no, this is a newsgroup for users of GNUS Emacs to get some help
with using the application. And a very, very helpful one at that IME.

BB might be able to find something in the Help and the documentation
about keybindings, although I'd suspect that someone in this newsgroup
will just be able to give him the code to put in his .emacs file.