Re: TAB

From: David Rasmussen
Subject: Re: TAB
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:42:05 +0100

Kevin Rodgers wrote:

C-h v indent-tabs-mode

Thanks.

(setq-default indent-tabs-mode nil)    ; for all modes, or

(add-hook 'java-mode-hook        ; for just java mode
      (lambda () (setq indent-tabs-mode nil)))

Hmm. OK. Is there a place I can read about the .emacs configuration file? I realize that it is elisp (which I don't know much about, let alone Lisp), but where can I read about the most important idioms of the .emacs configuration file, and just enough for this purpose about elisp?

/David