How get pixel position via point?

From: Robin Hu
Subject: How get pixel position via point?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:38:10 +0000

hi:

  Are there any possiable ways to get pixel position via point?
I mean the value (point) gives.

  In fact, I am trying to make tooltip showing around point,
instead of mouse. It will be a good news if you can show me a better
way. ;)

--
There is no conflict between causality and randomness or between
determinism and probability if we agree, as we must, that