key binding two commands

From: Kester Clegg
Subject: key binding two commands
Date: 21 Nov 2003 09:11:48 +0000

Trying to bind C-c C-c so that while I'm editing latex files with auctex
it will save each time I compile the file.

I have:

(defun save-and-compileTex () ; automatic save and compile
  (save-buffer)
  (TeX-command-master))

(global-set-key "\C-c \C-c" 'save-and-compileTex)

but it doesn't work.  What's wrong?

Kester Clegg                            Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)                University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49                    email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk