Extending html-helper-mode for Coldfusion

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Extending html-helper-mode for Coldfusion
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:16:20 +0100

RC> looked at the beta for html-helper-mode
RC> (http://www.santafe.edu/~nelson/hhm-beta/) and noticed that it has
RC> added support for a user-extensible tag database.

????

Did Nelson resume his role as mantainer of the mode ?

RC> I want to add more than tag support to html-helper-mode, though.
RC> I'd like to allow users to add certain variables to their .emacs
RC> so that, for instance, the DATASOURCE attribute of a CFQUERY tag
RC> would be filled in by his application-specific datasource.  And
RC> eventually I'd like to add CFSCRIPT support (which is a lot like
RC> javascript).

For  sure you  did  not  find html-helper-mode  3.0.4  jolly (it's  an
evolution of Nelson's work) at http://www.nongnu.org/baol-hth/index.html

That adds (tries to add) PHP/JSP/ASP support plus JavaScript/VBScript.

You could base your coldfusion-helper-mode on that.

Feel free to contact me directly if you wish.

  //--\ | | \|  |   Integralista GNUslamico e fancazzista
\/