ask for help

From: etang
Subject: ask for help
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:34:05 +0800

Hello,
        I have installed cvs-version emacs21.3 on my computer(winxp).
        I have configured rmail to manage my mails, and it could receive
        mails successfully, but failed in sending with the follow errors:
        *****************************
        sending failed, smtp protocol error.
        I tried to find help through the web. There is a statement that
        emacs21.3 expect cvs-version, can not send mail by its original
        smtpmail.el. But i am using the cvs version. Several days ago,
        i used the emacs-21.3-fullbin-i386.tar.gz, and the same errors
        occured.

        I tried a lot, but all failed. I think i have to turn to you.

        Thanks!

        Yours
        Vincent