Re: SMTP transaction failure

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: SMTP transaction failure
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:47:33 -0600

My hint about McAfee (VirusScan 8.0) was not a red herring after all.  When I
thought I had turned it off, I had only turned off one irrelevant aspect.  When
I really prevent the McAfee stuff from running, emacs can send email OK.

But why does it foul up emacs and not OE?  Has anyone else seen this?

Regards,
  David V.

87wu87errz.fsf@emptyhost.emptydomain.de">news:87wu87errz.fsf@emptyhost.emptydomain.de...