pagedown

From: Chris Swoyer
Subject: pagedown
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:31:32 -0600

I am using a Mac powerbookG4 with OS 10.3.2 and the latest enhanced
carbon emacs. Almost everything worked right out of the box when I
transported my _emacs file from my pc to my Mac (where it became
.emacs). But I have somehow lost the page-down function, which used
to work with Control-v (ditto for the page-up which was bound to
Control-s). I can't find anything in my .emacs file that should
affect any of this (no mention of Control-v, for example). I am far
from an expert on these things and this may not be enough info to
track things down, but if it sounds familiar to anyone, any
suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks,
CS