Re: Highlight comment in gauss mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Highlight comment in gauss mode
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:41:41 GMT

> Thank you very much. The format is correct now but the comment areas
> do not change the color though font-lock-mode is on. Could you kindly
> tell me what lisp algorithm I should add to change the comment color.
> Any help is highly appreciated.

The part of the code that says:

  (setq font-lock-defaults '(gauss-font-lock-keywords
                             t                   ;; Keywords-only?
                             t                   ;; Fold case?
                             nil                 ;; Syntax-alist
                             nil                 ;; Syntax-begin
                            ))

should say

  (setq font-lock-defaults '(gauss-font-lock-keywords
                             nil                 ;; Keywords-only?
                             t                   ;; Fold case?
                             nil                 ;; Syntax-alist
                             nil                 ;; Syntax-begin