timeclock: generate reports about projects? For certain time period?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: timeclock: generate reports about projects? For certain time period?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:25:33 +0100

I started to use timeclock.  It is quite nice.  But it seems I don't
understand the report generation, yet.

* How to tell it to generate a report for a certain time period?

* How to tell it to produce a list of projects, together with hours,
  for each day?  It should print something like:
  Monday,  2:45 project A
           1:30 project B
  Tuesday, 1:00 project A
           2:00 project B
  The format doesn't matter.  (And actually, I need 1.5h instead of
  1:30.)

tia,
Kai