Re: startup resize

From: Giannandrea Castaldi
Subject: Re: startup resize
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:58:30 +0100

Bingham, Jay wrote:
On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 9:18 AM Giannandrea Castaldi queried:

I've changed my font in .emacs and now when emacs starts it:
1. start with default font
2. maximize the frame
3. change the font (for my settings in .emacs)
How can I remove the step 2 (maximize the frame) or postpone it after

my

font setting?

You did not say what environment you are running in, in my experience
that makes a difference in whether it is possible or not.

I'm using emacs 21.3 in linux gentoo. I suppose that the cause is in a file in
/usr/share/emacs/21.3/lisp that is loaded before my .emacs but I don't know which is it.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Quality
Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. "Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
.  Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire."     -Dr. George W.
Crane-