Re: emacs user group in germany

From: Carsten Weinberg
Subject: Re: emacs user group in germany
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:01:56 +0100

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:39:22 +0000
Alan Mackenzie <none@example.invalid> wrote:

> ..and, of course, may also list some developers who aren't German at
> all, but merely happen to live in Germany.  :-)

Guess the Germans should better stop fooling themselves. Nikolai Bezroukov is
right. Just a couple of days ago one of the too many vi users called me an
"traitor".  "traitors" or not -  there are still enough German emacs users
there to found an emacs user group in Germany. Therefore let us discuss about
the future user groups goals, and our motivation founding one.