M-x gdba doesn't show source window

From: Ware, John
Subject: M-x gdba doesn't show source window
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:49:43 -0700

Hi,
        Coming back to gdb after a long absence, I'm puzzled at this. I launch
gdba( as described in info) and all the proper windows appear except the source
window with the arrow(=>) positioned at the "current line". I see stack frames,
breakpoints, locals, i/o, etc, but alas no source listing.

        If someone has the time to tell me my mistake or direct me to
documentation about this issue, I would be most appreciative.

I'm running:

GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.0.2195) of 2003-08-21 on MIDASPSE17

GNU gdb 2003-09-20-cvs (cygwin-special)

on a win2k box.

thanks

john