Re: C-x v g going further back in time?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: C-x v g going further back in time?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:18:04 GMT

> In case you didn't notice it on the emacs-devel mailing list,
> something similar to the first of your two wishes has now been
> implemented in CVS emacs, using the 'L' and 'D' keys for log and diff,
> respectively.

Yes, this is becoming really neat.  And since this is like a magic lantern,
I'll just make another wish: that the new `L' key only calls `cvs log' if
the *vc* buffer doesn't already contain the proper log info: this way you
can repeatedly do `L' without each time having to wait the minute-or-so it
takes to get the complete log info.

        Stefan