Re: emacs -nw and accented characters

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs -nw and accented characters
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:13:30 +0200

> From: "Joel Smith" <joelvsmith@earthlink.net>
> Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:48:03 GMT
>
> the following attachments contain the output of the
> describe-language-environment, open-termscript, and od -c commands
> each in aterm and xterm.

Please have mercy on my poor soul ;-)  You've just dumped 200KB of
semi-binary garbage on me that looks like a window that displayed a
large Dired buffer.

At the very least, please tell what parts of this have accented
letters, cause in casual scan I couldn't find any.  Or show those
parts of text explicitly.