Re: Indentation in C

From: Andrew Taylor
Subject: Re: Indentation in C
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:03:08 GMT

Varun Sinha wrote:

I tried looking through the documentation for EMACS to get these, but
I wasn't able to make sense out of it. Ordinarily, it wouldn't matter
to me, but the professor for my course has laid down these standards.
I tried asking him and the TA, but they all use VI and told me either
to switch (yeah right) or use manual spacing.

Try running c-set-style (C-c .) while in c-mode and try the various styles (type tab for a list at the prompt). One of them will probably match your needs.

To make it permanent, run M-x customize-option and type c-default-style at the prompt.

--
Andrew