Question on using emacs to write html

From: Jeff
Subject: Question on using emacs to write html
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:14:55 GMT

I've been programming so long using emacs that other key bindings drive me
crazy. Lately I've been writing html using emacs because bluefish uses the
Microsoft bindings. Is there a way to bind keys to the insertion of common
href=""></a>, and so on? Is there a way to have this work only in an 'html
mode'?

Just wondering.

-Jeff