Teleboerse - Germany

From: Tele BÖRSE
Subject: Teleboerse - Germany
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:56:18 +0100

Dear Ladies and Sirs,

Thank you very much for your enqiry . We are pleased to inform you about us.

We are a German telecommunication company spezialised in production and
sale of international calling cards. At the moment we are looking for
business partners, wholesalers or agents who are interested in cooperating
with us. Your customers are able to reduce their telephone costs up to 50 %
and enjoy a high quality standard with us. Your advantage is having high
profits in this branch.

We work all over the world. Using our competence you not only can establish
your own business in your country also everywhere you have got business
relations.

Let's be together successfully !!!

You just need to fill out our convienient Enqiry form from our homepage
www.teleboerse-germany.de button distributor and send it to us.
After getting your informations we will send you immediatly our free and
indetermined offer.

We are sure that we can successfully conquer the market in your country
together.

If you have any questions or proposals please do not hesitate to contact us.

Telephone:      +49 / 341 / 306 17 23
Telefax:        +49 / 341 / 306 17 24

E-Mail:         info@teleboerse-germany.de
Website:        www.teleboerse-germany.de

We are already looking forward having a longtime and successful partnership
with you.

Yours faithfully

TELE BOERSE Germany