Re: twiki support for emacs

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: twiki support for emacs
Date: 11 Feb 2004 13:40:53 +0100

>>>>> "marc0" == Marco Parrone <marc0@autistici.org> writes:
    marc0>
    marc0> an easy way is:
    marc0>   - setting the EDITOR environment variable to emacsclient
    marc0>   - calling server-start into emacs
    marc0>   - using w3m as browser
    marc0>
    marc0> so, while you will still be using w3m for browsing, you will be using
    marc0> Emacs for editing.

but I was hoping I could hack this stuff directly in emacs (with one of the
packages wiki.el or emacs-wiki.el).

I've tried to install w3m on our Solaris machines here about 1.5 years ago,
but I couldn't get it to work and couldn't find any support.
Maybe I should try again installing w3m.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Life is too important to take seriously. -- Corky Siegel