Re: font-lock question

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: font-lock question
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:47:53 -0500

How do I do this?  Occur mode has already copied the line to the buffer for
me. It sounds like you are suggesting that I implement this copy myself but
I'm not sure how to override the occur copy nor how to copy the faces with
the text. Any hints...thoughts...suggestions? Thanks!

--
Javier

87znbo9u7t.fsf@emptyhost.emptydomain.de">news:87znbo9u7t.fsf@emptyhost.emptydomain.de...