Re: . . .

From: Floyd Davidson
Subject: Re: . . .
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:59:13 -0900

nospam55 <nospa@no.yahoo.no> wrote:
>the
>
>    (set-face-foreground 'fringe "wheat")
>    (set-face-background 'fringe "Black")
>`and
>
>  (defun set-fringe ()
>    "Change fringe color."
>    (interactive)
>    (set-face-background 'fringe  "red"))
>`
>work fine, thanks;
>
>> Goto the "Options" menu, and the last item in it, the "Customize Emacs"
>> submenu. In that menu click on "Specific Face...".  It will prompt
>> you for which face or type return for all of them.  You can enter
>> "fringe", or get them all and search down the list for fringe.
>
>I see ... works also, thanks;
> how can I visit a list of colors ? I know a way, don't know if there
>are better ones ...

 M-x list-colors-display

Another equally interesting command is

 M-x list-faces-display

Lets see, somewhere there was a command to list sink styles for
the kitchen...  ;-)

--
Floyd L. Davidson           <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd@barrow.com