Re: help with lisp function

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: help with lisp function
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:18:16 -0500

Aaahhhh. It seems that having lazy-lock enabled in the source buffer causes
this problem. If I temporarily disable lazy-lock in the source buffer then
text properties get copied over as expected. Thanks!!
--
Javier

"Pascal Bourguignon" <spam@thalassa.informatimago.com> wrote in message
87d68dd94s.fsf@thalassa.informatimago.com">news:87d68dd94s.fsf@thalassa.informatimago.com...
> "Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Hi all. I'm trying to write a function that copies lines from one buffer
> > another buffer and keeps the original text properties. It works...sort
of.
> > The problem is that after 70 lines, the copy stops carrying the text
> > properties over....the copy itself is done correctly and I end up with
two
> > identical buffers. The problem is only with the text-properties being
lost
> > after line 70. So, for the first 70 lines are displayed with the
original
> > text-properties, but everything after that is displayed as plain text.
Doing