NYC LOCAL: Subject: Friday 20 February 2004 Lisp MuSIG Meeting on the Is

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Subject: Friday 20 February 2004 Lisp MuSIG Meeting on the Island of the Manahattoes
Date: 19 Feb 2004 03:48:31 -0500

  what="official MuSIG announcement"
  edits="one header line modified">

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:20:22 -0500
 From: 'monk'
 To: musig@lispnyc.org
 Subject: [Musig] Reminder: LISP MuSIG Meeting Friday, February 20, 2004

 hi everybody,

 just a short note about our next meeting:

      Friday, February 20, 2004

      6:30 - 9:30

      at Harvestworks
      596 Broadway Suite 602
      NY NY 10012

      Harvestworks is on Broadway just south of Houston Street.
      Take the For V train to Broadway/Lafayette,
      the 6 train to Bleeker Street,
      or the N or R train to Prince Street.

 if anybody has ideas on topics - please post the the musig list, and bring
 them along, we have audio and projection capabilities, though an adapter may
 be needed if you do not have a female 15-pin vga port on your laptop

 we meet the 3rd friday of each month at harvestworks
 (http://www.harvestworks.org)

 as per our previous meetings anything LISP music and multimedia related,
 plus computer arts in general is welcome for presentation, discussion,
 debate, development and workshop

 see you there!

 howie / howard elmer
 composituer / performer