Re: changing cursor color depending on input method

From: Alexander Verbovetsky
Subject: Re: changing cursor color depending on input method
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:38:14 +0300

> Well, you explicitly check whether the selected window is a minibuffer
> window.  What happens if you leave that test out?

Toggling input method in minibuffer sometimes change the color of
cursor, sometimes no...

BTW, I found leim-cursor in the color-mate package at
http://www.netlab.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/~yokota/izumi/color_mate/color_mate_e.html

It basically works, but there is a proble: if I activate the input
method and do C-s, when I finish the cursor is black. It change the
color just after the first letter pressed, but not before.

Alex